Here is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join this large Government organisation for a short term contract:
My client is a large Brisbane based Government Organisation, looking for a Business Analyst to join their team for a short term contract. Experience in system replacement or system re-development is highly regarded.
This role requires an experienced Business Analyst to perform an option analysis to determine the best and cost effective system replacement or system re-development solution. An expertise in documenting business and technical requirements for the option analysis is required. The Business Analyst is also required to provide recommendations in regard to information datasets, giving consideration to building on existing systems, oversee the development of the information system and undertake user testing as required. Experience in the education sector and familiarity with .NET environment is desirable.
• Demonstrated achievement in project and program management in the delivery of initiatives, including scoping, planning, scheduling, coordination of multi-disciplined work teams and controlling resources within project timelines
• Demonstrated analytical skills and an ability to identify customer problems and develop effective solutions in a large diverse organisation
• Demonstrated ability to provide leadership in a variety of functional or business project tasks and activities
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to prepare briefs, reports, change communication and induction tools and to influence staff at all levels through consultation, negotiation and promotion
• Proven ability to develop information systems and databases.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then contact us now, APPLY by emailing through your resume, and find out more!
Previously Recruited Positions