Here is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Writer to join this large Government organisation for a full-time contract until 31-Dec-2014:
My client is a large Government Organisation looking for an experienced Technical Writer (with You Tube, wikis etc. skills) who will be responsible for development of user guidelines and training documents for systems developed by the project.
If you have experience in large scale organisations and you are available for an immediate start, then this opportunity will interest you!
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good stakeholder management skills
• Ability to understand business process flows
• Ability to understand and interpret requirements documents
• Ability to work within sprints (short timeframes for delivery of work packages)
• Ability to collate information and write training and user communications
• An eye for detail
• Ability to work as part of a team and provide input into delivering complex solutions
• Has initiative and can manage work unsupervised
• Advanced level MS Word 2010
• Intermediate level Adobe PDF writer
• Experience in electronic communications (You Tube, wikis etc.) / technical authoring
• Experience in liaising with stakeholders to gather and translate information, training and user requirements and develop training and user communications to meet these requirements
• Authoring targeted training and user communications
• Review and identification of changes required in training and user communication documentation
• Creation of training and user documentation templates
• Delivering packages of work to tight timeframes
• Translating technical and legal wording to plain English communications
• Document control
• Experience in editing and proof-reading
• Experience in the Planning and Development Industry
• Experience in working in an IT Project or Program
• Experience in the creation of user and training communications and documentation for Business Process Management Solutions
The client aims to move quickly for the right candidate! So if the above sounds like what you are looking for then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY by emailing through your resume, and find out more…
Currently there is an exciting new contracting position available for a Technical Writer with demonstrated experience in documenting complex material.
This position requires you to have strong written communication skills, with the ability to identify, and liaise with subject matter experts to elicit and document information.
The information needs to be documented so that it can be easily understood by a non-technology savvy audience.
You will be working in an environment that uses multiple platforms including for the Oracle, Ingres and Sybase services.
You need to have the following skills and experience for the position:
Some experience using Microsoft SharePoint to document information on an intranet team site would be desirable but not mandatory.
Previously Recruited Positions