Are you looking for a unique role? How about helping drive the product development for this globally successful business? If you are a switched-on Business Analyst seeking an exciting and challenging opportunity, this is for you!
· Permanent position Brisbane CBD
· ERP and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience essential !!
· Supply chain/manufacturing/industry knowledge required
We are searching for a Business Analyst who has extensive ERP and Dynamics AX 2012 experience, to deliver functional and technical specifications and test plans for key Business Intelligence solutions/Analytics projects.
My client is an organisation that’s experiencing strong growth, and is working in conjunction with a variety of large scale private and public organizations. Utilizing your deep understanding of Dynamics AX, you will have a key role in the BI/Analytics team collaborating with the Product Manager, a BI/Analytics Developer and a Consultant/Pre-Sales professional.
The Business Analyst will need to create and recommend functional Analytics requirements based on Dynamics AX supported features, aligned with the market and key requirements for customers in a variety of different industries.
Ideally you gained some experience within a consulting background and having delivered Dynamics AX solutions to clients across various industries.
Your responsibilities will include (but won't be limited to):
· Communicate with stakeholders to understand the business needs and participate in product direction;
· Identify key reporting requirements and assist in developing recommendations;
· Develop a deep understanding of the Analytics solutions and identify gaps;
· Prepare functional and detailed solution specifications, documenting key deliverables (KPIs, reports etc);
· Prepare functional and detailed specifications on different domain areas (Finance, Collections, Warehousing and Inventory Management, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, ...);
· Ensure correctness of deliverables by performing data validations, creating repeatable test scripts and running them;
· Assist in defining business requirements and Analytics product direction;
You need to have the following skills and experience:
· Extensive functional ERP solutions experience (7+ years minimum);
· Extensive functional experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX (4+ years minimum);
· Extensive experience gathering requirements, producing gap analysis, functional and design documents;
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
· Experience writing repeatable test scripts and use cases, as well as conducting output testing;
· Experience with Reporting;
· Ability to liaise with senior ERP stakeholders and drive outcomes;
· Ability to liaise with Business Intelligence developers;
· Supply Chain & Manufacturing Industry experience;
Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
· Experience in different industries or sectors is very much appreciated;
· Business Intelligence experience, reporting on ERPs is appreciated;
· Dynamics AX certifications appreciated (AX 2012 Trade & Logistics & Retail preferred).
The client aims to move quickly for the right candidate! So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then don’t hold back, contact us now, APPLY by emailing through your resume, and find out more…
Recruit and Deliver Pty Ltd
Previously Recruited Positions