Here is an excellent opportunity for an experienced .NET Software Developer skills to join this large Government organisation for a 2.5 month contract:
My client is a large Brisbane based Government Organisation, looking for a Software Developer to join their team for a short term contract until end of June 2014.
This role requires an experienced .NET developer who is able to meet tight project deadlines, works effectively in a team based environment, conducts defect resolutions, assists with packaging and deployment of the solution and communicates project progress and issues. The project deliverable involves Implementing a modernisation of the technical architecture used in the ICMS (Integrated Client Management System), including the replacement of InfoPath, K2 Workflow and SharePoint Services.
• Experience in Microsoft .Net development, specifically in the areas of MVC, WCF and .Net 4+.
• Experience in MS-SQL and T-SQL
• Experience in source control systems, particularly TFS
• Experience in XML, AJAX, Jscript, JQuery and/or related technologies
• Experience with Entity Framework and Kendo controls
• Experience in development of HTML5 user interfaces connecting to WCF services in an n-tiered environment.
So if the above sounds like what you are looking for, then contact us now, APPLY by emailing through your resume, and find out more!
Previously Recruited Positions